[lbo-talk] leftwing hate machine

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Wed Mar 16 12:28:01 PST 2005

The last ten entries in my hate-filled leftist blog are:

1. Radical poster exhibit 2. Get your artistic ass to Kansas City 3. We’ve got those capitalist balls right where we want them 4. Baby Season 5. French General Strike (link to Yoshie's blog) 6. The Job Market 7. A link about public libraries 8. Awesome quote 9. What is revolution? 10. Serendipity versus channel presets

http://chuck.mahost.org/weblog/index.php

Yes, believe it or not, there are a few anarchist wingnuts who think that I'm not political enough on my *personal* blog.

Chuck