[lbo-talk] leftwing hate machine

Michael Dawson MDawson at pdx.edu
Thu Mar 17 09:57:29 PST 2005

Read what I said, Chuck. I said "pure propaganda." Nobody on Earth thinks you can be political without engaging in some exaggeration and theater. But what's the point of the theater? Propagandists perform to confuse and divert. Gandhi and MLK, to the extent they performed, aimed at showing everybody the nature of reality.

It's probably no surprise that you miss this distinction, since you're a "professional" and all...