[lbo-talk] leftwing hate

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Thu Mar 17 11:31:09 PST 2005

Celi Ben wrote:

> Their conversation would make you think there would be lots of
> counterprotesters, but there are always about two dozen in some big
> cities, who are mostly protest warriors, so even though they call the
> liberals losers for spending Saturday morning, the keyboarders likely
> are in a rest home somewhere.

This is why I roll my eyes when my comrades complain about the New McCarthyism. If the most rabid of the right wingers can only turn out a dozen people for a counter-protest, then there is plenty of room for dissent in this country.

I don't understand why my father is conservative either, since he leans libertarian on many issues. I think that conservatism for average guys like my father is mostly about hating the Clintons and the Democrats. And my father hated George Bush, Sr.!

Chuck