[lbo-talk] leftwing hate

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Thu Mar 17 12:11:38 PST 2005

John Lacny wrote:

> At just about every demonstration I've been to, there have been very
> effective counter-protestors. They are called cops.

Right, but I've been to plenty of protests where the cops were incompetent and ineffective. This is why they focus on propaganda before protests, to build up this scary image. Cops are pretty incompetent much of the time. I know because I've spent lots of time studying them during protests.

But my main point is that the general population has not turned out in the streets to stop protesters. We need to scream more often.

Chuck