[lbo-talk] They are not like you and I...

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Mar 21 01:37:30 PST 2005

heh. just after i divorced, i had a freezer full of venison and rabbit. (the wasband never shot a deer in his life, but his kids did). so, i had a big ol' party for the department. invited everyone for "spiedies" (which is a local thang--binghamton, ny). everyone chowed down, enjoying the chicken and beef (hee hee) spiedies.

they LOVED eating bambi and thumper!

my girlfriend at the time, julie, and i laughed and laughed and laughed our asses off -- and that was before we polished off the keg.