[lbo-talk] Re: M19 in New York City

Nathan Newman nathanne at nathannewman.org
Mon Mar 21 06:24:48 PST 2005

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Bizwas" <bizwas at lycos.com>

>> Two-thirds of Dems in the House voted against authortization for the
>> war. As I said in an >>earlier post, the obvious antiwar strategy is
>> therefore to expand the number of antiwar >>Dems.>>

-Which brings me back to the overall witlessness of the last presidential campaign. You can quote -the part about how stupid it is to run a campaign politically right of your own party and avoid the -one killer linkage issue offered to you (the WAR, John Kerry, you privileged dumbass!).

Why do you think an issue where the population were pretty evenly divided on the war is a "killer issue"?

> >Note really, Antonio Villlaraigosa, a former union organizer, is poised
> >to become mayor of >>Los Angeles, the second largest city in the
> >country.>>
-And how many millions of dollars is it going to take to do that?
>> Barak Obama came from quite modest means to become Senator of Illinois.
-A real up and coming Dem half-wit, this guy.

Ah, someone not worth talking to, you racist idiot. Sign off. Name into kill file as not worth talking to. Bye bye.