[lbo-talk] Re: Russia chief rabbi denounces Latvian SS march

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 10:22:20 PST 2005

<http://telegraf.lv/index.php?act=archive&date=20050316&gid=23&id=4180>

> john mage

There are some young guys there too -- I see in one photo them hauling away a National Bolshevik. Hey, remember back in the 90s, when the NatsBols were spun in the Western media as nazis, while now they are plucky if misguided idealists struggling agains Putin's Authoritarian Regime(TM)? It's pretty funny.

Nu, zayats, pogodi!