[lbo-talk] Re: terri schiavo

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Mar 22 14:16:17 PST 2005

Pinellas Park is the kind of town you want to be run out of on a rail. :)

Well, like Jordan, I think the law is clear and that there's been plenty of due diligence on the part of the courts and a crack team of investigative reporters in Miami. If there was any really good evidence for malice, I think they would have found it by now. And at any rate, it's probably best not to smear either side, eh?

I do have one question: $1 million seems like a huge life insurance policy to have on a 24 year old woman. From what little I've seen, whether there's a policy is in some dispute. Anyone have a lead on this? JUst curious. My partner is just a wee bit interested in the case but not much time for digging up these persnickety details.