[lbo-talk] Re: schiavo

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Tue Mar 22 14:57:20 PST 2005

before this bizarre circus of death is over, it will rival 911 for stories, counter stories, charges and counter charges, with all the tv and media coverage and congressional ghouls and vampires, along with morally sincere religionists, getting in on the action...

already, we have medical experts spanning the range from diagnosis that she is among the living dead with no brain activity whatsoever, to, she smiles, laughs, has lots of mental capacity and responds warmly if only someone cares...

and charges that her husband all but murdered her ( though somehow 15 years went by and nobody thought to arrest or at least suspect him),or that she was driven to heart attack by female social poisoning ( starving herself to look "correct")...

meanwhile, really important news like the michael jackson trial is almost pushed off the front pages...

we should all be thankful there is no judgmental, righteous, old testament god, or our collective asses would be deep fried every fifteen minutes...

ten, if that god considered palestine...

fs