[lbo-talk] debate: Featherstone vs. apologists for evil

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 15:07:09 PST 2005

In the current NYRB the Evil Empire itself -- Wal-Mart -- has two-page spread justifying itself in terms of its service to the community. Liza's got 'em pinned and wriggling! A dangerous woman, evidently. I think we should be properly impressed. And encouraged. You go, Liza!

"My strength is the strength of ten, because my heart is pure." — Sir Galahad, Lord Tennyson