[lbo-talk] Shaivo finale on my part (for real)

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 24 10:30:30 PST 2005

It seems to me that Marta is right on this matter. What I don't quite understand is the connection to abortion. Many people opposed to abortion seem to agree with the "disabled activists who are fighting to save Terri's life," while many pro-"choice" people seem complacent with the notion of her starving to death. The latter group seem like the Clinton whom Alex Cockburn described a dozen years ago: "He's no friend of the unborn and unwanted, and that's enough to keep the liberals happy." --CGE