[lbo-talk] Shaivo finale on my part (for real)

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 10:48:54 PST 2005

----- Original Message ----- From: C. G. Estabrook To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 10:30 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Shaivo finale on my part (for real)

It seems to me that Marta is right on this matter. What I don't quite understand is the connection to abortion. Many people opposed to abortion seem to agree with the "disabled activists who are fighting to save Terri's life," while many pro-"choice" people seem complacent with the notion of her starving to death. The latter group seem like the Clinton whom Alex Cockburn described a dozen years ago: "He's no friend of the unborn and unwanted, and that's enough to keep the liberals happy." --CGE <...>

None of them are... What of it?