[lbo-talk] Shaivo finale on my part (for real)

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Fri Mar 25 08:03:11 PST 2005

Marta Russell wrote:

> Schiavo Case is About Disability Rights
>
> It's time for the press to talk to the real experts on the
> Schiavo case, the disability rights movement.

with all respect: among other things, this (as is the norm in modern scientistic societies) is what this is all about too, isn't it? the jostling for who is the expert, the authority? hence the polarization to identity/special-interest politics, including in the left? (see the thread on environmentalism vs. worker/human rights).

--ravi