[lbo-talk] Shaivo finale on my part (for real)

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Fri Mar 25 12:24:44 PST 2005

>Marta Russell wrote:
>>

>> >You make it sound like he just woke up one day and said "hey wait a
>> >minute, now I remember, she didn't want to live this way"
>> >which is totally bogus. He has been saying the same thing
>> >since day one.
>> >John Thornton
>>
>> prove it.
>> Marta
>
>Marta, we don't have to prove it. These facts are amongst the given, and
>the burden of proof is on those who would contest them.

This list has gone all over the map on what the "facts" are from gossip to things that can be substaniated. I've been asked to prove what Kevorkian said and I did, Thornton can do the same. This is not a "fact". It has also been held on other listserves that I am on and thus "amongst the given" that he did not bring "Terri's wish" up until the 7th year, so yes I say prove it. I'd like to see proof of it. I haven't seen it before. If it is correct I will concede.

Marta --