[lbo-talk] New Imperialism?

Autoplectic autoplectic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 20:12:33 PST 2005

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 22:42:48 -0500, T Fast <tfast at yorku.ca> wrote:

> > So will imperialism come to an end when every nation/region from
> > Iceland to Antarctica is capitalist? Does Harvey address the
> > 'varieties of capitalism' literature at all?
> >

> > Ian
>
> The VoC literature has nothing to say about globalisation let alone
> neoliberalism. Its muse lays elswhere.
>
> Travis

I know that; I'm asking if Harvey comments on the lit. at all?

For those not familiar with the VoC lit., here's a minisymposium on Hall and Soskice' tome. Travis gave the link to the book he contributed to [bloody f***ing expensive TF, btw] a while back. Check the archives if you're interested.

<http://www.palgrave-journals.com/cep/journal/v1/n2/index.html>