[lbo-talk] New Imperialism?

T Fast tfast at yorku.ca
Mon Mar 28 20:29:13 PST 2005

If memory serves me, the only point at which Harvey evens comes close to the Vac literature is in his eclectic incorporation of some of the fordist / post fordist debates.

And yes the book is really over priced but it is the hardcover ed the institutions. So over priced I will give my dad the single complimentary copy I got.

Travis