[lbo-talk] Ward Churchill & 9-11

chuck at mutualaid.org chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon Mar 28 20:30:51 PST 2005

> In case you haven't noticed, the US government has subsequently launched
> full-scale invasions of two countries, and if anything the most
> reactionary
> forces in the country were politically strengthened by the attack. At last
> count there were about 3,000 people "vulnerable" to "a small conspiracy
> armed with weapons, a good plan, and plenty of zeal." Whether the US
> GOVERNMENT was vulnerable to such a conspiracy is an undecided question --
> at best.

I'm SO SORRY that I believe that brown people can be organized and intelligent enough to bring the U.S. government and its economy to its knees. I have no time for leftist fantasies about an omniscient U.S. government that watches radicals every minute of the day and planned the 9/11 attacks to boot. Sure the U.S. state used 9/11 to launch wars and more repression--that doesn't mean that they planned 9/11.

> But then again, you like Ward Churchill. And you also think that the US
> government is "vulnerable" to a tiny attempt at conspiracy armed with
> smelly
> streetcorner infoshops, no plan whatsoever ('cause that would be
> "authoritarian"), and plenty of hot air.

I have a plan. I work with people who have plans. We accomplish shit, unlike you and your petit bourgeoise liberal friends.

:-P

Chuck