[lbo-talk] obesity niche-marketing

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Mar 29 09:59:52 PST 2005

At 12:31 PM 3/29/2005, Michael Dawson wrote:
>And, of course, men can't cook, so healthy food seems pretty awful. To
>reverse all this, I think, will take a very large social transformation.

if you ate a similar caloric intake for two more meals, it's only too many calories if it's too many for you.

as a person with genetic heart disease, I can tell you that there's nothing about that breakfast that would hurt me -- not in the way you think it does. The biggest problem would be the eggs, but not because of the cholesterol.

Tell me, what's the ratio of healthy fat to bad fat in a slice of bacon?

Kelley