[lbo-talk] obesity niche-marketing

Michael Dawson MDawson at pdx.edu
Tue Mar 29 10:07:37 PST 2005

Are you saying there isn't a national obesity epidemic and/or that obesity isn't a problem and/or that corporate capitalists don't have a big hand in it? What percentage of the population could routinely ingest 2200 calories and 140 grams of fat just from main meal entrees (not counting the fries and sodas and between-meal snacks) and not suffer ill health consequences?