[lbo-talk] Disability bill to provide for federal court review

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 14:58:56 PST 2005

----- Original Message ----- From: Marta Russell To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 2:21 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] Disability bill to provide for federal court review

Related News: <...>

-Rep. Barney Frank, D-Mass., http://www.house.gov/frank/welcome.html , a sharp critic of the Schiavo bill that Congress eventually passed, on Sunday told ABC's "This Week" that Congress needs to look at improving the procedures, "because I've spoken with a lot of disability groups who are concerned that even where a choice is made to terminate life, it might be coerced by circumstance." <...>

"...coerced by circumstance."?

What the F*ck is that supposed to mean?

That's like saying that we are "coerced by life"

We are all "...coerced by circumstance."

every single minute of our lives, for better or for worse.

Spiritually sick people making sick laws to satisfy a spiritually sick culture.

Leigh