[lbo-talk] Disability bill to provide for federal court review

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Tue Mar 29 17:03:19 PST 2005

You know what it means -- by money, by family pressure, by doctors who are biased about quality of life that disabled people supposedly do not have, by cuts to Medicaid, etc. The fact that you could ask the question shows how little you understand about social hierarchy and power relations and where disabled people fit on the scale.

>Spiritually sick people making sick laws
>to satisfy a spiritually sick culture.
>
>Leigh

Attitude. So you are the know it all, heh? Marta --