[lbo-talk] Paul Krugman on religious fundamentalism

Jim Westrich westrich at nodimension.com
Wed Mar 30 13:52:02 PST 2005

Are we talking about metric or imperial people?

Andy F was talking about cities proper. Marvin was talking about metro statistical areas which include surrounding areas.

Jim

"You could march the entire population of Canada single-file into Lake Erie and be done by lunch."

--Fr. Guido Sarducci, *Breakfast in Heaven*