[lbo-talk] Reality check for European Union

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Mon May 2 07:25:11 PDT 2005

> The Asian Age
>
> 227 April 2005
>
> Reality check for European Union
>
> - By Jonathan Fenby
> Jonathan Fenby is a London-based commentator on international affairs and
> author of On The Brink: The Trouble with France (Abacus Publishing).

Which is as credible as someone by the name Eichmann writing a piece titled 'Reality check for Israel." It is easier to take a Brit out the isles than the isles out of a Brit.

PS. I'd definitely prefer the European path of least resistance to being a toilet bowl of the United States, which seems to be the British specialty under the Pax Americana.

Wojtek