[lbo-talk] Re: alt-porn & explicit content

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Wed May 4 14:43:12 PDT 2005

everybody shake it time to be free amongst yourselves your mama told you to be discreet and keep your freak to yourself but your mama lied to you all this time she knows as well as you and I you've got to express what is taboo in you and share your freak with the rest of us cause it's a beautiful thang

-- Macy Gray, "Sexual Revolution"

or not. But the song is great.

mbs

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org]On Behalf Of Chuck0 Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 5:30 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Re: alt-porn & explicit content

BklynMagus wrote:

> Why are you so hostile to sexual
> expression? How do we train and teach
> others about the proper way to engage
> in various kinks (from mild to wild)
> without porn and workshops?
>
> We don't need judgement; we need
> liberty.

I unsubscribed from this list last fall inpart because of some extreme levels of sexuality intolerance that I read in some of the threads. I am not queer, but I have my sexual tastes and I'll be damned if I have to start fighting intolerant, ignorant left wing prudes in addition to right wing extremists.