[lbo-talk] denial

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Wed May 4 16:55:17 PDT 2005

Also interesting that they completely misunderstand what the "therapy" is about. It's not about unearthing secrets. There are no secrets. There are only feelings that haven't been felt and experiences that haven't been processed. The safe therapeutic environment and the paying atention allows that to happen. The focus on "interpretation" is just something that intellectuals like to chew over. It doesn't really make all that much difference.

Joanna