[lbo-talk] alt-porn & explicit content

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Fri May 6 08:52:28 PDT 2005

Martin wrote:

> On May 4, 2005, at 9:55 AM, joanna wrote:
>
>> Not for lbo either so far as I'm concerned.
>>
>> Joanna
>>

> Following the link to 'drugwar', however, might have given you some
> satisfaction.
>
> Martin

Speaking of "porn", Mother's Day is coming up, the day Hallmark Card Co. pimps your emotions to sell things: http://snipurl.com/tth_050506

In regard to the [drugwar] list: Unfortunately, either the software for the list doesn't archive, or Preston has it turned off for privacy reasons. Preston Peet, the list owner, is an associate editor at High Times magazine.

Here's one from this morning... sexual abuse in prisons:

---- Original Message ---- From: Morning Wood To: drugwar at mindvox.com Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 8:17 AM Subject: [DrugWar] effects of CIA Created Drug Culture