[lbo-talk] Re: alt-porn & explicit content

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Fri May 6 11:54:28 PDT 2005

Leigh Meyers wrote:

> It doesn't work like that, even in places where it's legal. Like truckdriving, if you start turning down the "loads", the "company" stops calling you.

Isn't this a good example of why sex workers, just like all workers, should have rights that are protected? And there's different kinds of legal. Maybe you haven't listened to the interview Doug did with the people from Spread magazine. They talk about what's wrong with the Nevada model.

> One night a few years ago I was out at a local club...

So those of us on the other side of this question aren't the only ones arguing from anecdote. ; )