[lbo-talk] From failed, surreal dreams to a plague of fantasies

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Sat May 7 10:00:36 PDT 2005

Dennis Perrin wrote:

> Please, Chuck, do share with us your radical taste in contemporary porn.
> Do you like women whose throats are crammed with two cocks at the same
> time, causing them to gag, retch, and vomit? Or perhaps you jerk off to
> women who are verbally abused by men off-screen ("Eat his dick you
> fucking cunt!") while men onscreen yank their hair back in order to
> shoot cum into their eyes? I'm sure you probably cream while watching
> guys high-five each other as they take turns shoving enormous dildoes
> into a "first timer's" asshole, calling her a bitch and a cooz and
> laughing about what a servile cunt she is.

I'm not going to go into detail about my tastes, but I have to admit that I rarely, if ever, run into scenes like you describe when I enjoy porn. I will say that I don't care much for vanilla porn and I never watch videos. I will admit that since the Internet changed porn, when I spend money on porn, it rarely goes into the pocket of some big company and more often goes directly to a woman running her own website.

Chuck