[lbo-talk] I love you, no shit. Buy your own f****** psychotherapy.

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Sun May 8 23:31:53 PDT 2005

At 10:37 PM 5/8/2005, Leigh Meyers wrote:

>An allusion I was making on the "alt" porn
>thread, sick societies develop sick people.
>(and from sick minds, come sick ideas...)

*grin* I'm sitting here writing copy for this almost-kinda proposal and I'm thinking that I'm one sick puppy to so easily reel off this promotional copy! It is just sick. And I have fun (!!) doing it, because I'm laughing at myself for writing this crap. Carl, I just don't know how you do it. Well, actually, I can see where you get your tres excellent attitude from!

ooooh. oooh. a mini-desk cleaner for promoting a clean desktop policy. god. i'm just ecstatic! a sick puppy, of course.

but, seriously, hard to say if those numbers meas anything. they may simply be a measure of better health care and treatment for Latinos who were born here and presumably have better incomes and access to employer-provided health care.