[lbo-talk] Stop Labeling and Start Organizing!

Chip Berlet c.berlet at publiceye.org
Mon May 9 16:30:55 PDT 2005

Well, Doug, a few posts ago you were the one who suggested that any person of faith was ultimately on the wrong side.

I prefer to not put up with the abuse I would subject myself to on this list. The evidence that this is a wise choice for me is plentiful.

Thanks but no thanks.

-Chip

From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org on behalf of Doug Henwood Sent: Mon 5/9/2005 5:58 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: RE: [lbo-talk] Stop Labeling and Start Organizing!

Chip Berlet wrote:

>As for the specifics, I doubt that the LBO list is a useful place to
>have a more substantial discussion, given some of the responses
>posted so far.

You can't have a discussion with people who are on your side, but you can with people who believe in The Rapture?

The list has hundreds of subscribers, and the archives get thousands of visitors, so what's posted isn't necessarily representative of what the full assembly thinks. I'd like to hear how you talk with people who hold to different standards of evidence than those I'm familiar with.