[lbo-talk] Stop Labeling and Start Organizing!

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Mon May 9 17:40:45 PDT 2005

On May 9, 2005, at 4:30 PM, Chip Berlet wrote:

> I prefer to not put up with the abuse I would subject myself to on
> this list. The evidence that this is a wise choice for me is
> plentiful.

You seem to have put up with a lot of 'abuse' here and seemed to handle it more graciously than many other subscribers might, by my impressions. Hope it's not a health issue.

Martin

Actually, I wanted to keep the thread alive - I have a shirt with 'more drum-beatin', less gum-beatin' on it, scrawled there by my son in magic marker after the Berkely/Pacifica//MarionBarry get togethers.