[lbo-talk] Re: An Appeal to the U.S. Antiwar Movement for United Demonstrations in the Fall

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon May 9 18:15:22 PDT 2005

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] An Appeal to the U.S. Antiwar Movement for United Demonstrations in the Fall Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 18:08:47 -0600 From: Michael Pugliese <michael.098762001 at gmail.com>

http://montages.blogspot.com/ Monday, May 02, 2005 IAC, ANSWER, and UFPJ: Time for an Obituary?

Yes!

"Whether we agree or disagree with Jacobs on his call, it is undeniable that there is a big vacuum in the anti-war movement."

As I understand it, anarchists and others are preparing to step in and fill that vacuum.

Grab a seat, because the fireworks will be spectacular.

Chuck