[lbo-talk] Stop Labeling and Start Organizing!

Chip Berlet c.berlet at publiceye.org
Tue May 10 05:43:25 PDT 2005

There's an image that will keep me up at nights...

:-)

-cb

From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org on behalf of Leigh Meyers Sent: Tue 5/10/2005 12:10 AM To: leigh_m; lbo-talk Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Stop Labeling and Start Organizing!

Chip Berlet groused:

>I prefer to not put up with the abuse I would subject myself to on this
>list. The evidence that this is a wise choice for me is plentiful.

Chip... I'm listening, and I agree.

However, alienating potential customers is what the "theoretical left vanguard of the holy revolution that only happens on paper" is famous for. Whether you are casting your pearls before swine with the unwashed masses of fundamentalist marxist remains to be seen.

Just don't get nailed to a cross.

Leigh