[lbo-talk] dadaism and fish

Chip Berlet c.berlet at publiceye.org
Tue May 10 14:20:31 PDT 2005

Hi,

The issue is challenging dualistic apocalyptic millennialism as the basis for Christian Right dominionism.

Whole page explaining how it works:

http://www.publiceye.org/christian_right/cr_intro.html

But it is not likely that unless you are conversant in the terms of the debate that any "religious person" will listen.

Chip