[lbo-talk] dadaism and fish

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Tue May 10 20:41:42 PDT 2005

On May 10, 2005, at 2:20 PM, Chip Berlet wrote:

> But it is not likely that unless you are conversant in the terms of the
> debate that any "religious person" will listen.

I try to avoid discussions with religious persons. I was simply wondering if a dispute within what I was seeing as a political alliance of christian right groups could be employed to divide them and neutralize their value as a unified voting block.

Your link indicates that you are seeing many shades of grey, and my black and white question is naive.

Martin