[lbo-talk] An Appeal to the U.S. Antiwar Movementfor UnitedDemonstrations in the Fall

Steven Gotzler Steve at Gotzler.org
Tue May 10 16:54:12 PDT 2005

Holy Shit.

Lets bring back the Weathermen. They were so effective. Lets blow up a couple of things. That will show our power and force the government and people to recognize our superior position.

It didn't work well last time either. It won't work well now. New ideas?

Steve ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chuck0" <chuck at mutualaid.org> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 6:39 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] An Appeal to the U.S. Antiwar Movementfor UnitedDemonstrations in the Fall