[lbo-talk] Marriage and Prostitution

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Wed May 11 08:12:51 PDT 2005

At 10:07 AM 5/11/2005, Gary? wrote:
>On 5/9/05, snitsnat <snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> > Dennis P and Gary? would be wagging their
> > fingers at us
>
>after reading this entire thread I hope you appreciate my restraint.
>
>Gary?
>ride si sapis

Actually, I don't at all. I'd like to know what it is that disturbs you about an abortion. I'm trying to understand where you're coming from, in other words. But, I can't get close to understanding your (or anyone else's) objections, if you don't articulate them.

We will probably still disagree, mind you, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't have a conversation.

Kelley