[lbo-talk] more class!

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Mon May 16 08:37:30 PDT 2005

Since in the class war in the U.S., the working class has gone pacifist and the ruling class has gone nuclear, and thus the current balance of forces is fast approaching infinity in favor of the ruling class, the result is an elephant in our living room , the discourse about which the monopoly media may want to start getting control, before a new working class media finds a way to broadcast and propagandize the story.

(Cue to the left, organic intellectuals. Take it away, comrades )

Charles

^^^^^^

Doug Henwood

What's going on? The other day, the WSJ started a series on class and mobility in America, and today the NYT starts one.

I'm not going to post the text because the graphics are an important part of the article <http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/15/national/class/OVERVIEW-FINAL.html>. Some really good Flash stuff at at <http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/national/20050515_CLASS_GRAPHIC/index_ 03.html>.

Doug