[lbo-talk] more class!

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Mon May 16 09:44:59 PDT 2005

Charles Brown: (knows about media concentration, despite media concentration.)

> Since in the class war in the U.S., the working class has gone
> pacifist and the ruling class has gone nuclear, and thus the current
> balance of forces is fast approaching infinity in favor of the ruling
> class, the result is an elephant in our living room , the discourse
> about which the monopoly media may want to start getting control,
> before a new working class media finds a way to broadcast and
> propagandize the story.
>
> (Cue to the left, organic intellectuals. Take it away, comrades )
>
> Charles

OK, since we're talking media, This morning's Travus T. Hipp commentary talks up the Newsweek Koran Guantanamo debacle... Is it a pre-emptive "rathergate"?

He doesn't title his commentaries, but for web page purposes I've called it:

Just Because it Isn't Verified, Doesn't Mean it Isn't True: Newsweek's Report on the Guantanamo Koran Desecration.

http://snipurl.com/exi0

I'd say more but I'm gonna go harrass passing cars and peds with silly little issues like war, and what the American public really knows about it.

Have a productive day, Leigh www.leighm.net