[lbo-talk] Re: Power to the peasants?

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 13:41:02 PDT 2005

as opposed to the civilized conduct exhibited by us troops in abu graib or the brits in malaysia or charlie company in my lai, not to mention certain devotees of beethoven, goethe, and nietzsche in some small polish villages and various tracts of western russia . . . . what makes you think that peasants have a monopoly on stupid, brutal, violence?