[lbo-talk] Anti-Sovietism (Galloway to Senate: FOAD)

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Wed May 18 13:43:13 PDT 2005

Michael Pugliese: -clip- The Left is a self-critical sub-culture. W/O going over all this stuff from the "past" we will never be able to prevent being complicit in, or committing the same errors/crimes against the Left project again...if we ever get the chance.

^^^^^

CB: With all due respect, Michael, hasn't the vast majority of the U.S. left been very adequately critical of the Soviet Union and Stalinism for about 50 years ? In my experience, your positions on the SU are much more typical of the U.S. left than the positions of the CPUSA.