[lbo-talk] Soviet Union had plans for first use of N-weapons in Europe

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed May 18 15:15:12 PDT 2005

Michael Pugliese wrote:

> Doug, why this need to portray left crit of Stalinism as
>anti-Marxist? KM would haqve called JVS a "barracks communist"
> You aren't a Stalinist, by any means.

Like I just told you offlist, it's all tiresome, old, pointless. The USSR has been gone for almost 15 years. Why the endless obsession with its faults? Why assume the worst about Galloway, with no evidence? Skepticism and iconoclasm are wonderful, but when they become a reflex, there's as tedious as braindead loyalty.

Doug