[lbo-talk] Soviet Union had plans for first use of N-weapons in Europe

Lance Murdoch lancemurdoch at gmail.com
Wed May 18 18:58:31 PDT 2005

On 5/18/05, Michael Pugliese <michael.098762001 at gmail.com> wrote:
> "Stalinophobia" guess who wrote that? Shactman in the early 50's in
> polemic vs. Tony Cliff Trots.
> John, when someone on the Left (or Right, for that matter, though a
> Texas ex-Trotskyist on the Right tells me that Rightist intellectuals
> are far less vicious to wax Coxian, I keep on telling this fellow he
> is mistaken) gets their left cred, continually challenged, they get
> defensive and are prone to obsessively re-relate their left history,
> "I was arrested over El Salvador, burned a US flag once, has photos
> he took of a hippie waving a NLF flag from the steps of the US Capitol
> in '71 at one of the huge MOBE's against the war, was radicalized by
> the photos of My Lai in Life mag. in 70, yada, yada."
> Hopefully, when you approach middle age, your rancor will
> dissipate...or not...look at us old lefties!

Except for you I would guess your mind was fried by pot, LSD and god knows what else in the 1960s. You are barely capable of writing a coherent sentence. Your post here has three sentences and the middle one had 112 words - and since you're not exactly William Faulkner, that is called rambling. The people who barely speak English on this list, and other lists you write to, have sentences that make more sense than yours. They're also capable of formatting their sentences - you know, subject, predicate, sentence, paragraph and whatnot. I mean you can't even spell Shachtman properly, while everything you write, when it is comprehensible, is basically Shachtmanite. Shachtmanites are like Spartacists, except Schachtmanites are an annoying cult which decided to tack right instead of left. I can't decide whose posts are worse, yours or Leo Casey's - he at least rises to an average level of articulateness, but for him, maybe that's not a good thing. I really don't want to psychoanalyze your masochistic desire to want to wear a hair shirt, a desire you seem to want to spread to others here. From what I have seen, this disease only seems to afflict white, white collar Americans. Those of us who have to make a living without your fancy college diplomas don't have the luxury of your "journey". I will cast my lot with the working class, racist Bible-bangers of Oklahoma before people like you any day of the week.