[lbo-talk] Personal Attack / Ad Hominem Argument

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Sat May 21 14:12:55 PDT 2005

snitsnat wrote:

> I don't see the anti-communism that you see in MP's posts. I confess to
> not reading every post he sends to the list -- my eyes tire quickly!
> But, last I knew, you didn't read them either. So, maybe Charles can
> explain it for me.

Pugleise's posts have gotten out of hand. I emailed Doug a few days asking him to put MP on moderation. I think that MP mailed out over 7-8 posts on one day last week. I don't see anything of value in MP's posts these days. As far as I can tell they are generated by a troll program that combines random URLs with gossip about left groups that nobody cares about.

Chuck