[lbo-talk] Personal Attack / Ad Hominem Argument

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Sat May 21 14:40:40 PDT 2005

Chuck -- "MY" side won -- 0 wrote:

>Pugleise's posts have gotten out of hand. I emailed Doug a few days asking
>him to put MP on moderation. I think that MP mailed out over 7-8 posts on
>one day last week. I don't see anything of value in MP's posts these days.
>As far as I can tell they are generated by a troll program that combines
>random URLs with gossip about left groups that nobody cares about.
>
>Chuck

and this is so horrid you need him moderated? don't you know how to use a filter?

out of hand? what exactly is he writing about that has you guys in such a tailspin? half the time, I don't know what he's talking about. if you do, this means that you are just as up on arcane lefty gossip as he is? sheeee-it.

what's anti-communist about Michael's posts? that's what I asked. Who cares if he gossips. Doug gossips about boatloads of other crap. Other people here gossip. So?

kelley