[lbo-talk] Personal Attack / Ad Hominem Argument

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Sun May 22 15:33:32 PDT 2005

snitsnat :

-clip-

I would like to understand more about why Charles thinks MP's an anti-communist, though. I never got that impression. Sandwichman is free to post, of course, since I can print it out and generate litter for the puppy.

^^^^

CB: I guess I thought everybody sort of took it for granted, given all the anti-c stuff he has posted over the years. He's always telling me to read some anti-communist tract he has posted a link to, always calling somebody a Stalinist , etc. I don't mean to refer you to the archives, but that's where the stuff is, of course.