[lbo-talk] Personal Attack / Ad Hominem Argument

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Sun May 22 19:40:56 PDT 2005

On 5/22/05, Charles Brown <cbrown at michiganlegal.org> wrote:He's always telling me to read
> some anti-communist tract he has posted a link to,

I've done this before...Like the following texts by marxists Charles? Rudolf Bahro, "The Alternative In Eastern Europe, " New Left Books, Verso. "Perspectives on Bahro, " if memory serves (M.E. Sharpe pubs., circa 1986 or so, texts by Marcuse, Ernest Mandel, Red Rudi Deutschke. Roy Medvedev, "Let History Judge." "Dictatorship Over Needs, " Agnes Heller, Ferenc Feher, M. Vajda. "The Stalinist Legacy, " edoted by that well known "red-baiter" reactionary, Tariq Ali.

You wanna find where I cite, say a real reactionary, true anti-communist like say, I dunno, Paul Craig Roberts, "Alienation In The Soviet Economy, " or heh, "You Can Trust The Communists To Be...Communists, " by Schwarz?

Remind to send you that copy of, "Leninism Under Lenin, " by Moshe Lewin, that well known reactionary, 'er MARXIST.

-- Michael Pugliese