[lbo-talk] Re:wall street journal "protocols"

Frank Scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Sun May 29 14:20:27 PDT 2005

wow...great to have you back michael p...

since your return , i;ve renounced my faith in the stalin-wasn't-as-bad-as-hitler church, even though i was never a member...

but more important, that interview from the wsj convinced me that jand fonda should be torn apart by a mob and then have her body parts cooked and eaten by rush limbaugh, during a live broadcast ,and that the anti-war movement of the sixties was a murderous red menace, and kerry and hillary should be our social democratic sap sucking ticket for a future of long term peace, prosperity , patriotism and pisspants politics...

that interview(?) reads like "the protocols of the elders of the red menace dupes in america", except that it also makes the original protocols sound good by comparison...

death to the liberal insect that preys upon the minds of the bad-pot smokers...long live tsarist democracy...all hail the democratic power of inner space life...etc.

fs

fs

______________________________________________ __________________ Sent via the WebMail system at mail.marin.cc.ca.us