[lbo-talk] Re: Vive La France! - Kremlin headache, Kremlin opportunity

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon May 30 13:29:46 PDT 2005

--- Peter Lavelle <untimely_thoughts at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Last month the Kremlin wanted to engage all of
> Europe
> moving forward, with the Baltic states being their
> usual pain in the lower backside.

Did you see Pankratov's eXile piece on the Baltics in the last issue? (Their website's down and I can't link to it -- maybe hacked by an outraged Balt!?) "In the wake of the acrimony over the 'occupation,' Moscow's real mistake was inviting these little Nazi stooges in the first place." "How do you spell 'Balt'? 'L-o-s-e-r'." Or something like that. I must say I enjoyed reading it in a mean-spirited sort of way I probably shouldn't have enjoyed.

Nu, zayats, pogodi!