[lbo-talk] Wanted: A New Model Zionism

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Mon May 30 14:34:32 PDT 2005

Yup, so much vacant land in AmeriKKKa. "We need the space."

Fear - Let's Have A War, LYRICS By the great Lee Ving, I think. [Chorus:]

[Growling] There's so many opposites, So many opposites So many, there's so many, there's so many <i>[x2]

[Sung] Let's have a war So you can go and die! Let's have a war! We could all use the money! Let's have a war! We need the space! Let's have a war! Clean out this place!

It already started in the city! Suburbia will be just as easy!

[Chorus]

Let's have a war! Jack up the Dow Jones! Let's have a war! It can start in New Jersey! Let's have a war! Blame it on the middle-class! Let's have a war! We're like rats in a cage!

It already started in the city! Suburbia will be just as easy!

[Chorus]

Let's have a war! Sell the rights to the networks! Let's have a war! Let our wallets get fat like last time! Let's have a war! Give guns to the queers! Let's have a war! The enemy's within!

It already started in the city! Suburbia will be just as easy!

[Chorus x2]

And how do you propose to encourage this mass migrations of the ethnicities, tax breaks? Sam Huntington, "forced draft urbanization, " heh? The Yoshie Furuhashi Dolores Iburri La Passionara Brigade?

-- Michael Pugliese